These terms apply to all legal relationships between the Hotel Hotel Rothaus Luzern and the guest application.
Check-in starts at 15.00 Hrs.
The hotel can not guarantee rooms from 18:00 Hrs on arrival otherwise assigned.
Check-out is until 09:00 hrs. Late check-outs may be granted upon request.
• Please make sure all room charges have been settled before check-out time.
The Hotel Rothaus Luzern holds the right to charge for early departure to the agreed departure date.
The reception and main door will be closed from 10pm – 7am, you can enter the main door with your room key. Please return all key cards before leaving the hotel.
We reserve the right to demand for reservations to all or part of advance payments. For payment we accept all major credit cards. The payment in foreign currencies is possible. Rates are based on the respective conversion rates. Our prices include VAT, breakfast and service.
In the following cases, the Hotel Rothaus Luzern amends published rates:-New or increased state taxes (eg VAT, city taxes, etc.)-Clearly explainable misprints.
A cancellation up on one day before the arrival, is free of charge. If you cancel within 24 hours or no show we will charge the full first night.
All rooms are equipped with bathroom, shower and toilet, makeup mirror, telephone, flat screen TV and safety deposit box.
Extra beds can also be booked on request and at an additional cost.Baby cots are upon request and must be confirmed by the hotel. Please contact the Front Office of theHotel Rothaus Luzern. (email@example.com)
(Groups / Couples or Individuals)
The hotel room is for use by the guest with the utmost care and treat. Only the number of persons (including children) can be used or occupied, which is specified in the reservation. The guest is not allowed in the Hotel Rothaus Luzern rented hotel rooms third parties to use.
• All our rooms are non-smoking. The smoking area is located at the main entrance. It is not permitted to stand at the window and smoke there either. An extra cleaning fee will be charged if smoking in the room has been detected. Minimum CHF 100.00.• All our rooms are non-smoking. The smoking area is located at the main entrance. It is not permitted to stand at the window and smoke there either. An extra cleaning fee will be charged if smoking in the room has been detected. Minimum CHF 100.00.
• Please do NOT use the emergency exit at the end of every floor. It is also not permitted to smoke there.
• When taking a shower, please make sure the curtain is placed inside the bath tub or shower. An extra cleaning fee (minimum CHF 100.00) will be charged if water leaks from the bathroom floor and the room’s floor is soaked.
• Cooking is not permitted in the rooms. We provide hot water at breakfast for the guests.
• Please keep your voice down in the hallways and close the doors once you are in the room.
• The guests cannot eat in lounge.
• Breakfast is served from 7am – 8am on the first floor. Please don’t bring luggage to the breakfast area. It is necessary that the guide comes to breakfast together with the group.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge in their parent’s room.
Children from 2 to 6 years: free of charge in their parent’s room and bed.
Children from 2 to 6 years: CHF 30.00 for the extra bed.
Children from 6 –12 years: CHF 40.00 for the extra bed.
Pets are welcome. No extra charges.
Parking: Limited parking spaces on site (upon availability) and costs CHF 22.00 per day.
Found items are redirected only upon request of the guest. The cost and risk of the redirection is taking by the guest.
For accidents, theft, robbery, crime, fire, natural disaster or similar events, the management and the responsible persons of the The Hotel Rothaus Luzern assumes no liability or responsibility. The Hotel Rothaus Luzern will take all necessary precautions to minimize the risks to a minimum. These include in particular the ban of smoking in the rooms, the non-use of kettles, irons, lighted candles and other dangerous electrical items to use, which can pose a threat to the Hotel Rothaus Luzern and their guests.If the fire alarm is triggered by failure to observe the above-mentioned reasons, the costs caused by the fire service as well as the cleaning and the reparations of the room will be charged to the guest.The risk-free use of the facilities (slipping) and the possible improper use of self-service breakfast buffet (hot water, toaster, etc.) And the resulting injury or damage that may occur, are also excluded. Furthermore, unspecified facts which may give rise to claims excluded. For the behavior of other hotel guests, the Hotel Rothaus Luzern also take only a limited impact, however, is gone all out to ensure the order and the privacy.
The tour guide takes the responsibility for any violation to these rules. The management of the hotel is authorized to take all measures necessary to have charges settled before the departure of the group.
TheHotel Rothaus Luzern undertakes to observe the respective data protection laws in the handling and processing of all guest data and guest-use data. Guest data will be used only to maximize operational safety and in the interest of sales promotion, product design, crime prevention, economic key data and statistics collection and invoicing.
This Agreement is subject exclusively by Swiss law. Jurisdiction is the city of Lucerne.Status, December 2012